Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 109 FM targets, and a note on Plasma

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJr View Post

So mods are lying now. Sad day.
    Now?
    Moo> learn to drive, and learn how to hit them so you don't finish in a corner
    Punisher666 (NBK)-13062> learn to drive mooo??? lmao
    Punisher666 (NBK)-13062> your a feckin lvl 20 or something lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJr View Post

So mods are lying now. Sad day.
    this is standard, the mods kept in the dark feeding us sht, im confused are they the mushrooms or us?
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

will be interesteing to what updates they maake to:-

(1) plasma

(2) 109 / 107 / 102 FM targets

(3) Reaver armadas

I just got back into the game, after a three month break. just got tier 5 for the tirst time this week, now looking like i may leave again. when it was intro'ed, plasma was supposed to be reaver tech advance. Where did the drac's get it? I'll tell you greed

Have these #s changed any? I taking the same amount of damage from the outside towers but it seems I might be taking more damage from the Apollos. It could just be my driving.

Has anyone done a new check of the 109's? Would like to know, if plasma is still there. Appreciate any info on this

When nuke or xhin get a chance to post it...I think i sent them the right file for the 109

Thanks, i suspect it'll have plasma. and some on the ships now as well. From friends hitting them, the damage looks similar

They tweaked something, The account I been playing off and on...the punishers used to do about 50ish Million before needing repairs. Now 25M is all they get and they are dead. Its always been in great kixeye fashion to change things. You just have to go with the flow, but I am interested to see what the data looks like.

With the Harlocks tide seeker seeing phantom subs, it may be time to leave the game. Finally get my own phantoms, just for some peaceful gaming. only to get it taken away, fuck them