There are other threads that cover the details around the Challenge system interface and automation, so I will bypass those details here and focus on the details of my experience completing Sandstorm - Uprising. I am attempting to complete the challenge with low level, researchable tech.

I used the same squad for all stages.

3 of these - Cutlass w/ Aries Double Cannon I

Name:  3 of these.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  60.4 KB
1 of these - Blocker designed to match movement characteristics and add as much resistance and raw armor as possible

Name:  1 of these.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  60.7 KB

Stage 1:

Comments: I did not decide to document my entire event until after completing Stage 1, so there's limited inforamtion here.

Damage: ~ 25 mins.

The Youtube playlist for Stages 2 - 4 (including my failed lvl. 4 attempt):

Stage 2:

Comments: I completed on the first run. My driving wasn't efficient as I wasn't certain which enemy would be in range first. From my experience this is a very common issue on first attempts, and generally results in significantly more damage. Also, at the end, I still had two buildings alive when the stage ended.

Damage: ~37m 48s
Name:  Uprising - Stage 2 - Damage.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  51.5 KB

Stage 3:

Comments: first video I recorded audio with. Again, driving wasn't very efficient since I wasn't aware of the robot enemy entrances, etc. Again, I had a building still alive at the end.

Damage: 20m 16s
Name:  Uprising - Stage 3 - Damage.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  52.4 KB

Stage 4:

Comments: My first fail! I made a bad decision on the approaching speed of robots left me in the middle of robots and buildings that killed my ally in the first vid. The second shows victory.

Damage:
FAIL: 11m 14s
Name:  Uprising - Stage 4 FAIL - Damage.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  50.1 KB

Success: 45m 24s
Name:  Uprising - Stage 4 - Damage.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  52.8 KB