Thread: New Content for the month of May 2016

Administrator

New Content for the month of May 2016

BV put out some info on new content for the month. People have been asking for chores, I mean new content, in RA and it appears to be coming this month in the form of Odysseys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFXVjQTqszc

Per show:
    New one each week for the month (total of 4), they last for 7 days, there are 4 stages, each being opened as the days progress. So stage 1 on day 1, stage 2 on day 2, etc. So day 4 all parts will be open. Sounds like you have to do them in order and if you complete stage 3 before it is open you won't get credit when it opens.

Eventually the tech will be available for everyone to research, even if you didn't get it via doing the odyssey itself. Not sure how long it will take before they are released, but they are to be released for research it sounds like!

It will be interesting to see how these pan out, it will be nice to get some new content and have a possible challenge from time to time. Hopefully it doesn't get to be TOO much new content, 4 pieces of new tech a month will be too much in the long run!

Administrator
    Per later in the show, 6 months later before it will be researchable. So gives those that want to win it can and get a 6 month "bonus" of using it (buying the coin to use it, paying for the repairs to win, etc). It is a bit longer than I think is probably needed, but I'm all for the devs providing the game they want! So we'll try it out, see how it works and go from there.

Administrator
    Slide show for those that want it:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation...dit#slide=id.p