Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Vortex people who dont like VXP weekend

The Battle Vortex people who dont like VXP weekend

I have to say I am totally blown away.............

Lets do this math for you guys again......

45,000 VXP needed / 10 VXP per ship per target = 4500 salvages

Lets say you auto them and it takes 75 seconds each pass = 337500 seconds = 93.75 hours

93.75 hours if you play do 1 hour each day of salvages = 93 days aka 3 months to rank

If you use a salty dog its still 45 days

I hate to say it but those on the Battle Vortex who don't like the VXP weekend lost all credibility. This is repetitive burn out disease which everyone on the panel hated and wanted chores reduced. Now the comments about we should only get this every 3 months is just crazy talk.... Those who mentioned Kix losing money? Seriously do they need to monetize ever aspect of the game? Do the players not deserve one win?

While it is nice that people get a say, its beyond disbelieve that anyone on any panel would ever say something that helps the players and is by far the #1 best thing ever added to the game be taken away. You guys should walk off the show and never return. Kix gives us 1 perk in 5 years and you think it is too much?

It took me 10 months to get skull ranked V2Hs and it was never fun, it was a mind numbing chore that never ends. This lets us play the game. Then those saying smaller players shouldn't get breaks.....This is one of the few games where raids for lower players are harder than they should be. Allowing smaller players to get the bonus to ships so they can compete is paramount in game evolution.

I say again with no reservation, if you think VXP weekend is not needed. Leave and never come back to the show. You have lost all credibility and nothing you say will ever have meaning. It is not about what I believe. It is what the masses think of the 1 positive thing 99.9% of the game see as a positive. I am still shell shocked and left without words to even say how blown away I am by people on the panel.

Yes I know I am a week behind, but had some spare time and just catching up..........

just used a mixed fleet of borbas, dc, hunter and hc that were lagging behind, the 85 kicked their fking ass. about 16h repair for killing 3 ships, 4k rank. the uavs still do shit to solo targets.

the turrets in 85s give about 120 vxp, its all on the ships so u may like it but for some of us it fkin sux balls, now gotta coin most of those ships back or have no defence flt for a day

the urfs,, i hit 2 with my subs got 500 vxp. need fk knows 30k or so? fkin sht game, popping in and out of fking targets all day hoping to find a subbable one. bollocks

oh and the timing,, yes lets make folks sit here for hours waiting for fresh target, about 12 per sector, yea great

its an easy fix, give us real vxp for base hitting/defending, maybe reduce the total vxp needed, or increase what targets give. its a blatant coin grab and not one a lot of us want. same shtty target everytime doesnt work for some fleets
    Last edited by arse; 01-30-2016 at 08:55 PM.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

i just pulled in 90k vxp in an hour with no crew, no repairs.

i'm with MM on this one .. vxp weekend is great.

Even better if you use a bit of strategy and get all your ships skulled in the space of an hour or two.

ranking on anything else sucks balls comparatively. this lets the non coiner catch up to the coiners real quick.

yea well like i said theyre not great for all fleet types, bit more variety, bit less only 1 per fkin drac base etc..
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

my fleet included a dc. it probably was doing most of the damage i think. was chaining all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post

I say again with no reservation, if you think VXP weekend is not needed. Leave and never come back to the show. You have lost all credibility and nothing you say will ever have meaning. It is not about what I believe. It is what the masses think of the 1 positive thing 99.9% of the game see as a positive. I am still shell shocked and left without words to even say how blown away I am by people on the panel.
    Agreed. These guys said some really dumb shit during that show. Liam's so out of touch when it comes to lower level players that I'm astounded.

And hating on the VXP weekend?

Hey fuckheads, I skulled my recruit Neptunes and my recruit Cudas. In 2 hours. I'll take that over the 20+ hours it took to get them to recruit 5.

There's a GIANT bag of dicks that whoever hates the VXP weekend can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by ballgagsforjesus View Post
    Agreed. These guys said some really dumb shit during that show. Liam's so out of touch when it comes to lower level players that I'm astounded.

Hey fuckheads, I skulled my recruit Neptunes and my recruit Cudas. In 2 hours. I'll take that over the 20+ hours it took to get them to recruit 5.

not the first time they talk BS , and surely more to come.
    Moo> learn to drive, and learn how to hit them so you don't finish in a corner
    Punisher666 (NBK)-13062> learn to drive mooo??? lmao
    Punisher666 (NBK)-13062> your a feckin lvl 20 or something lmfao

If you watched the roundtable saturday, he practically gave the reason for hating VXP weekend. He has all his fleets ranked, doesn't want anyone else to do the same.

Me myself? I don't even hit salvs anymore, thanks to the VXP weekends. I spend the month setting up my fleets, in refit mode, the last couple months. and do as much as i possibly can when the Reavers stuff is out. Of course i just hit the first 5, If i get that far. I even have a 0 damage fleet for hitting 55 strongholds (2 BC's w/D53D's 1 counter vin and two dead SF's) 78 mill in res 0 damage and no crew.
    Last edited by crazyjr; 02-02-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballgagsforjesus View Post

hey fk head not everyone has the interest in fkin about with shitty targets all weekend chucking coin or zombie running for fkin hours at it.. there are better ways to offer up vxp but no u happy getting taken for a fool, bend over while they take ur wallet

arse, I think you mis-understood his post, he is for vxp weekend. Or I mis-understand yours.

Either way, I have spent the HOURS & HOURS & HOURS it takes to rank numerous fleets hitting unknown quantities of cargo. To say that process sucks is an understatement. So yes, I had many ships skull ranked that many, if not most, did not. That being said, I do NOT have any sort of hangup about others being able to rank their ships using vxp weekend. Never even crossed my mind. But now that I am thinking about it I have to say the vxp weekend is a good thing for both us & kix. (A rare win win). & to be honest I think the vxp weekend will continue to be 1 week (or so) after raids. WHY? Build times.

In the past I would build 1 of whatever hull I got in the raid (few weapons & an engine) the long way, & then start the slow process of ranking it while the 2nd was building. Continuing this process for the 3rd & 4th, etc. No coin spent. Now, with vxp being so soon after the raid, there is no time to slow buld the fleet. You HAVE to coin them if you want them ranked immediately. (I spent about 400 coins on my punisher fleet this way.)

This vxp system allows people who want to slow build their fleet over a month (& coin them in the following vpx weekend) to do so, & those that want the "ranked now" to coin that expense. As long as kix thinks they make more cash with this system then they will keep doing the vxp weekend.