Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rhinos with weight changes

rhinos with weight changes

So I just won rhinos and was planning out a build and remembered they changed weights and stuff recently.

https://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/#!B0...U4U0ZZ0ZZ0ZZdC

Both builds would be a 5 ship fleet. 1st ship was my original idea. 2nd ship was after I remembered about the weight changes. Could I get some input as to using siege z instead of all disrupter missiles? I know the siege won't do full damage till I get close, but their damage will still be higher than disrupter missiles right? I was also toying with the idea to use siege battery 1 instead of strike warheads, but kinda going against it.

Thanks.

Disrupters have bypass too which helps and fires slightly faster so I recommend them. Plus they hit faster too.

go all Disruptors if you don't have Blades or Harriers if you have harriers ( I'm assuming no Blades as you are asking about D55-Z) then use mostly Harriers with 2-4 Disruptors per hull.

The slowdown would likely even let you kite the HC's in A targets, kinda pissed about the rebalance myself as I had exactly that build on mine & refit to Blades once I won them.

Thanks for the tips. I didn't even think about the speed of the D55-Z lol. No I don't have blades. I'm just now getting to the point where I might be able to get that 50 mil mark, but with the holidays I don't have the time lol. This past raid I was able to do really good, but only got a chance to play it for like 6 hours so all I got was the Rhino.

CJS- are you the same CJS that prepped a 75 armada for me last night? If so, thank you!

I also just got rhinos, and i dont really have good missiles. Is this build ok? I dont really know what to do. The tech is what i have.
    https://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/#!y2...0ZZ0ZZ0ZZ0ZZdB

What is the build for? It seems non specialized and since the game is about specialization then I am not sure what this build would have a solid purpose. The sonar is also confusing as rhinos have built in thermal and sonar.

Without knowing what the build is for it is difficult to suggest changes. But off the top of my head I would change sonar to GS3 or highest evade special you have and change the D51B missiles to a cutlass for the extra range. Range sometimes makes or breaks a build.

Thanks, i dont really know what to do with rhinos. I just made them as thier really good apparantly. I came backto the game after a long time so I dont know much

Administrator
    Unfortunately the game changes so drastically over a period of a few months ... almost like re-learning the game and you will forever be behind (unless you pay to "catch up")

k thanks for the info, would reflective coating mark 1 do the trick instead of sonar? Im gonna swap out for the cutlass missiles so more range. Good idea?
    Last edited by MUHK786; 03-07-2017 at 07:36 PM.