Thread: Other Games?

Administrator

Other Games?

What other games do you guys playing now?

I play Deer Hunter 2014 FB
    NFS online
    WoW
    BP
    Fantasy Football

I recently saw this new Facebook game that's similar to Cookie Clicker, but better and got addicted. It's pretty fun. I am level 252 in it. It's called Army Clicker.

The ones I'm focusing on at the current point in time:

Diablo 2
    Mass Effect
    Crash Team Racing

Administrator
    Mass effect trilogy was fun, may need to re-play those soon.. Same with Stalker's

I've been committing more time to my family, so less time gaming (good thing)

But on my phone I have a few:
    clash of clans( bleh stupid simpsons got me curious about it.. have deleted it for a while, as after a certain point its hard to get resources to build crap)
    The Simpsons: Tapped Out (love the jokes, and ripping on everyone in this game... Doesn't take much time either)
    Robot Apocalypse (Less time spent on this than others, need to get back into the beta testing)

They going to let you release any teaser videos of robots?

At the moment? I'm flitting between Star Trek Online (PC), Dragonage: Inquisition, and Assassins creed: Black Flag (Xbox One)

Planning to move on to WoW when that goes live (as are many, many of my friends from other facebook games) but i'm also digging out the Star Wars: Battlefront games before Battlefront 3 comes out later on this year. I can't wait for that Although I might have to play through all of the Mass Effects now at some stage seen as you folks have made me nostalgic for it.

Administrator
    I think so, i'll verify but they seem to want to get the word out, i opened up the RA forum for discussion, and will see if we can put some stuff in there.