Thread: Base Attack Solution

Base Attack Solution

#1 your base and guard fleet must be 100% health to start the campaign
    #2 once you start the campaign you can not be hit while it is active
    #3 once you click end the campaign, it is won, or you get 100%'d
    #4 when any of the 3 happen in #3 then there is a 1 hour cool down
    #5 your base and guard will be returned to 100% health

It makes so their are no exploits as far as I can tell

If I missed something which is possible since I came up with a cure in 8 minutes. Tried to make it so there is no confusion at all.
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 09-30-2015 at 02:37 AM.

everyone would just leave the camp open, cancel and restart later to stop hits
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by arse View Post
    #4 when any of the 3 happen in #3 then there is a 1 hour cool down

Do you think you can start the campaign and nothing is going to happen? I am totally lost at your trolling. Plus I even put in a cool down because anyone can cause you to wait 1 hour or 12 hours by having friends hit you 8 times or someone rimming you.

not trolling , its a long campaign they said already so 12h or so i guess, thats a long time for no one to be able to attack just cos of an open camp, 1h cooldown no biggy
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

not trolling , its a long campaign they said already so 12h or so i guess, thats a long time for no one to be able to attack just cos of an open camp, 1h cooldown no biggy
    I took that into consideration and put in the same comparison that any of your friends can rim you and give you a 12 hour bubble so no one can attack.........I guess there could be a 1 day cool down instead of just 1 hour, but having a 12 hour attack duration seems less than desirable. If your base cant hold up then the campaign is designed wrong.

Each Tier is 1 wave and its boom done and over or you win lose or press quit
    wave 1 light and easy with a fleet that doesnt have much punch win tier 1 (1 hour timer) (never have to do again)
    wave 2 level 30 attackers who will be blow away by mid level bases win tier 2 (1 hour time)
    wave 3 level 40 attackers who are on par with killing most upper end bases with shit guards (1 hour timer)
    wave 4 level 60 attackers who take out a;; but the best designed bases and guard fleets win tier 4 (1 hour time limit)

Speaking of the design team for the love of all things BP related stop making limited shit, we dont have time for that. There is no need to make things overly complicated. This multiple attack system just does not work with BP, and it will fail badly and become the medal system, alliance system, and many other things that came out and sounded wonderful but get no more love.....

I am not trying to be mean to the design team, but we play different games. Its time to just make the fucking game fun, lets either get a VXP back or we make .9 = 1 health so we at least get a 10% discount. It wouldn't make me mad to see .75 = 1 health, but......

I will say one thing to the design team if you read this......If you make the game fun, I will spend money each month. I thank you for the grease monkey. That was the best thing you have done for game play in months. Cheers and here to hoping things change

The reasons I say this will fail are simple
    1 the prizes are just not that good
    2 less than .1% are going to pay money to repair their base to win
    3 less than .05% are going to pay for fleet repairs on top of base repairs to win
    4 this is a tower game and we need to at least have an equal standing as far as turrets go, so this just will become a "do when you have time" and the fleets that attack us are easy beat in a year with new tech for no money.....

I have no idea why these type of things are designed.....It is never going to make the money you desire. You have to go back to basics when 12 hours was a long repair time, 5 days for a hull to be built was forever, and spending 100 dollars a month made you billy bad ass.....

This caters to the "must haves" it would more than likely never cover the amount of design time that went into making it. I listed the above reasons, because it seems you guys dont play our game

Edit: If you guys really want to know how fucked up the game is right now. Start a new account and make it a team effort. Each day a person plays it for at least an hour. That way it can be a rotating system where everyone gets a chance to play. The only difference is no Kixeye coinage.

Lets say there are 20 of you on the BP team and each of you kick in 10 dollars for this project. You see how much you like it. Play with real money, real time, and no perks from Kixeye and do that for a 3 months and I bet your road map changes again.....Because when you hit level 50 in 2 months and your getting rammed and slammed, cant find any FM targets, struggle to do anything in the raids, and donny dickface with his level 57 fleet hits you every monday for alliance points..... then and only then will you understand what it is like to play the game we play
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 09-30-2015 at 02:33 AM.

sorry, but who cares? and I seriously doubt if the devs read their own forum let alone this very closely

the Scourge are a force to be reckoned with ... what makes you think any bases will be safe first time around? I'm waiting to see it in action for a week before considering it

and if you don't want to be hit, then press "the auto bubble plastic protection button"

BUT remember this campaign was asked for many times in the wishlist - mainly by WC players

Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post
    sorry, but who cares? and I seriously doubt if the devs read their own forum let alone this very closely

the Scourge are a force to be reckoned with ... what makes you think any bases will be safe first time around? I'm waiting to see it in action for a week before considering it

and if you don't want to be hit, then press "the auto bubble plastic protection button"

BUT remember this campaign was asked for many times in the wishlist - mainly by WC players
    Im sorry but who cares about your opinions

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others

Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post

I am not even annoyed by your trolling anymore. You have yet to try and have any reasonable argument. I wonder why you even post here. You have nothing to add to anything unless it is "i can do it with my fleets". Here is my challenge to you. Write something impressive that makes us see you for more than just a hater....

Oh and as far as what makes me think we should survive the first wave. It opens at level 55 and if you have seen most level 55 bases. The vast majority are a walk in the park so things need to be adjusted to that. If I am unable to last through tier 1 then this is a feature I would never even fire up again.

Why dont you prove my talking points why this idea is dead before it even starts? We know Kixeye wants money, but how many people are going to pay to fix turrets and fleets over and over to win a turret? If I expanded on my why this is a bad idea.....

Base defense for most means nothing, we just try and cause enough damage so we arent farmed. There is no reason to spend money because if you have to repair your fleets and turrets in order to beat a tier. Then is anyone really going to do it? I know the people I have talked with said they will try it out and if it is to hard then no reason to do it.

Then the second part of all this is......its gonna be a 18 day build and need a level 6 platform and what % of the game has even 1/2 their turret bases to level 5? We already have 2 more turrets to build with OP7 and a the % who can win the new turret already have the ballista to add. That means we didnt need this for at least 40 more days and thats with them paying for weeks with coin. I use logic, look to the future, and keep in mind the general state of the game. I make arguments based on what I see. The end of the day this could of been delayed another 6 months and 98% of the game still would still not be ready for it because our bases are again 1 year behind unless we have enough disposable income to throw money at Kixeye.

Now that I expanded on why this will fail and its timing was wrong.....How do you counter?
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 09-30-2015 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    I am not even annoyed by your trolling anymore. You have yet to try and have any reasonable argument. I wonder why you even post here. You have nothing to add to anything unless it is "i can do it with my fleets". Here is my challenge to you. Write something impressive that makes us see you for more than just a hater....

Oh and as far as what makes me think we should survive the first wave. It opens at level 55 and if you have seen most level 55 bases. The vast majority are a walk in the park so things need to be adjusted to that. If I am unable to last through tier 1 then this is a feature I would never even fire up again.

Why dont you prove my talking points why this idea is dead before it even starts? We know Kixeye wants money, but how many people are going to pay to fix turrets and fleets over and over to win a turret? If I expanded on my why this is a bad idea.....

Base defense for most means nothing, we just try and cause enough damage so we arent farmed. There is no reason to spend money because if you have to repair your fleets and turrets in order to beat a tier. Then is anyone really going to do it? I know the people I have talked with said they will try it out and if it is to hard then no reason to do it.

Then the second part of all this is......its gonna be a 18 day build and need a level 6 platform and what % of the game has even 1/2 their turret bases to level 5? We already have 2 more turrets to build with OP7 and a the % who can win the new turret already have the ballista to add. That means we didnt need this for at least 40 more days and thats with them paying for weeks with coin. I use logic, look to the future, and keep in mind the general state of the game. I make arguments based on what I see. The end of the day this could of been delayed another 6 months and 98% of the game still would still not be ready for it because our bases are again 1 year behind unless we have enough disposable income to throw money at Kixeye.

Now that I expanded on why this will fail and its timing was wrong.....How do you counter?
    I'm still playing - you never really did - just gave me lots of resources and at least 200 points per week

I'm here to find ways to play better

you just want a sand-box to type on your "gimme"