Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caustic campaign - approach with caution

Quote Originally Posted by CJS View Post
    Xnih you want breakdowns shoot me an email, works been busy so I am hit & miss coming here, but usually do complete my BP chores, and it's no biggy to Shark em for you.

BTW Arbalest suck! Even when the ships are surfaced.

I did speed up my Rhinos for the last raid. I have 6 D53-D and 6 D52-R per Rhino 4 in the fleet. BTW the D's suck for the Scourge...spitballs would have more effect. May refit with Blades as I have dock weight space left to do so....give them more punch. Have 2 Phal1 and 1 Phal2 on each as well.

4 Rhinos can do the entire campaign without coin...just over 8 hrs to run the entire thing. I have 4 Hunters sitting waiting to be built.

They do however let me take fleets out of Dredges for very little damage with the D's on, under 30 mins total & very quickly. They should do a dredge with an Aegis quite well when my dock & SY3 is done.

Tide I have retro 10 Agility and my fleets were getting pinched the odd time, sometimes for 5-6 seconds at a time, so the stun is indeed bugged in the campaign.
    blades are worth the time to refit they kick butt
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by CJS View Post

Tide I have retro 10 Agility and my fleets were getting pinched the odd time, sometimes for 5-6 seconds at a time, so the stun is indeed bugged in the campaign.
    Thanks for the warning - my aegis got pinched but my R15 V2H and Frosty survived

worried about the Disruptor being so useless - guess I may have to use more Harriers.My disruptor missiles slow down reaver and dracs a lot.