Thread: Sea of Flames Breakdown?

Sea of Flames Breakdown?

Does anyone have the data on this? I couldn't find it anywhere. I need to figure out how to tackle the hellstar at the end.

grease monkey my friend grease monkey, it cost me 79 coins(Kixeye coins) to do it 2 times.....

Sidebar note, I would do the first level just for resources, it seems they bumped the damage up quite a bit from what it was. I don't know if its a coding error or not that made targets harder, but it is harder

you could make some fast harrier missiles and do most of the ships for 0 damage with good driving. Then come back and clean up with antipodes

I used my gore like the beasts they are. Yes I know had I not used the 1/2 repair times + the grease monkeys I woulda used almost 150 coins a cycle.........You dont have time to do much prepping, I finished with 4:12 and 4:54 left respectively. If Kixeye pushes the hardness level much more or adds more levels. I am not sure it can even be done for coins.

Note, don't try this with any fleet under 25 combat speed as I don't think it is possible except with saders because of the damage and range (But if you have saders why would you be doing this)
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 09-15-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Administrator
    I'll see if we can pull this... need someone with fleets that can make it to the end

incidentally I thought this was a comment about the most recent raid haha

I have sabers built now, although I'm going to add an aegis to the fleet. And Artemis with harriers is on my build list for the near future. I was just curious whether that would work well against the hellstar at the end. Do you need to do the final stage in 1 go? I only ask cos the nexus was a one-hit deal in the raids. Always best to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Screenwriter View Post
    I have sabers built now, although I'm going to add an aegis to the fleet. And Artemis with harriers is on my build list for the near future. I was just curious whether that would work well against the hellstar at the end. Do you need to do the final stage in 1 go? I only ask cos the nexus was a one-hit deal in the raids. Always best to ask.
    I like to have 14 minutes for the last stage because it takes me about 10 to 12 minutes. If not for the gores quick kill ability not sure id make it..........If you had FCs you could walk through it pretty much taking minimal damage

during the raid this campaign crashed on target 6 (the previous raid's siege #4)

one colleague is still arguing with kixeye as they only want to give him 13 coins for repairs

Now that we have the blade missile in the FM, I'm thinking about sticking that on my Artemis. That fleet plus Gores really ought to handle it