Thread: Ascension - what's worked

Ascension - what's worked

This fleet lacks fire-power, but is killing siege #1 for between 3 and 4 hours repairs (so six+ hits a day = 2 million points, so over 12 million if I finish the raid). High evade and moderate damage.

Frosty - three disruptor missiles slows down the subs enough to hit them

Aegis - so I survive longer - BP Professors initial build with three torps and three phalanx

V2-H (now r6 and ranking up for next two weeks) six strike B and two bypass missiles (Bubble Fairy Build - January 2015)

now killing siege #1 for 2 hours 8 minutes

Administrator
    Ok, not sure what happened to my post, but we'll try it again.

Is this because you've learned how to do it better, or opposite of last month has kix just changed the back end multiplier to make it easier 3 days into the raid?

not sure whats going on, my point of death varies so much in the elite camp im very confused, i drive consistently
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by xnih View Post
    Ok, not sure what happened to my post, but we'll try it again.

Is this because you've learned how to do it better, or opposite of last month has kix just changed the back end multiplier to make it easier 3 days into the raid?
    I studied the video posted and adapted it for my fleet. The enemy fleet hadn't changed.

But after retrofitting to R7 I started to take double the damage. Yes, the alliance quota had reset but I've never seen that scale of damage increase before. Almost as though the V2h were not retrofitted at all. Even after we got 50% of our quota my damage was still rising to 5 hours+. So I just collected 30 hours of tokens and repaired naturally (whilst at work).