Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well... there is a way to glitch repair still...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDepC0BLHhk

I will just leave this here for you guys and you can decide for yourself if they are glitching ...lol. Someone posted it on the forums this morning and it was quickly deleted. I hate the censorship on that forum. This is something the players need to know about. Not necessarily on how to do it, but how to spot it and recognize what is going on. Even with the hard line stance about glitch repair they have posted on the forums I still seriously doubt Kixeye will do anything or even ban for it. They have NEVER in the past. If they do anything, they will suspend the account and make the player send in a ticket, then they will warn him and give him his account back ....especially if he spent plenty of money.

/rant

Not really sure how I feel about this after all that has been said the last week and a half by Kixeye about glitch repairing. Now that they have finally taken the stance that anyone that uses it is a car thief they NEED to fix it entirely. Anything less is unacceptable in my book. Granted the repair glitch has been around in this game since it was created in one form or another, but Kixeye has never came out publicly and addressed it. Now that they have, it just looks terrible on their part as a company if they don't contain it.

Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and get all the rant out of my system...... I will say this about the Going Rogue Campaign. That is a slap in the face after almost 2 weeks of players begging them to address build and repair times to save what is left of the game. It is an insult. A 1 hour 30 minute rogue crew isn't going to solve anything and certainly isn't going to offset the repair time I get from doing the bug filled campaign. I will just leave it at that. Anything more and I will need to start drinking ...LOL

/rant off

Sorry for the rant post, but it had to be said. I really enjoy this forum and want to thank you guys for all that you provide to the BP community. The wealth of information you provide is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Quickdraw; 02-07-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Administrator
    Sad, yep that has been going around and will be used by most again... Sadly they are screwing everyone by using it as they will never fix the core issues while people are doing this.

yes they are.......... new way involves a base hit............ it's out on various sites already, the plus it's blatantly obvious,launching fleets while base is being hit. Now I hops that action is taken.

My view of this is prior to "black Tuesday" it was so widespread Kixeye could not enforce it or risk loosing a large portion of their income.

Hopefully from this day forward they do ban any player reported, and do so quickly. Maybe prompt action will nip it in the bud if players realize they can & will enforce a true fair play model, coin expenditure be damned.

I am of firm belief this would go a long way towards soothing the ill feelings towards what has been going on as well. A clean house is a happy house so to speak.

Just as I thought, they are not banning for these 2 new ones and steadily deleting threads on the forum. I guess that is so nobody knows that they are not going to do anything. So once again it is business as usual. It will be widespread once again and we will see another fix a year from now (if they are still in business). Typical Kixeye just deleted the problem and ignore that it even exists. I really don't see how legit customers can give these people money knowing that this is going on. Either all those people saying they coined repairs on the forums are not telling the whole truth or they have to have their heads stuck in the sand somewhere to not know this is going on. Boils down to Kixeye's inability to do anything. Hell if they banned 10 people using it it would at least put a notion in everyone's mind that they are doing something. It would make people that are thinking about using it to think twice. Of course when players see the bases in those youtube videos still active and nothing was done, that is when everyone says hell I might as well use it too. The Kixeye word for the day is "spineless"

Quote Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
    Just as I thought, they are not banning for these 2 new ones and steadily deleting threads on the forum. I guess that is so nobody knows that they are not going to do anything. So once again it is business as usual. It will be widespread once again and we will see another fix a year from now (if they are still in business). Typical Kixeye just deleted the problem and ignore that it even exists. I really don't see how legit customers can give these people money knowing that this is going on. Either all those people saying they coined repairs on the forums are not telling the whole truth or they have to have their heads stuck in the sand somewhere to not know this is going on. Boils down to Kixeye's inability to do anything. Hell if they banned 10 people using it it would at least put a notion in everyone's mind that they are doing something. It would make people that are thinking about using it to think twice. Of course when players see the bases in those youtube videos still active and nothing was done, that is when everyone says hell I might as well use it too. The Kixeye word for the day is "spineless"

Fix is very simple disable/remove the links on your friends displayed bases at the bottom. Make them do nothing when clicked....... Glitch gone end of story. Lets see if that happens for tomorrow then goes back to normal after raid, if it does they've hung themselves, if they disable / remove that part of the interface, good for them. The stop is easy, whether they care to do so is debatable.

We need to make a wall of shame for all Glitch Repairer's GLITCH REPAIRER"S ARE PUSSIES THEY CAN"T FIGHT AND TAKE DAMAGE LIKE A REAL MAN THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!

And we were getting a long so well T-Bear. A little less froth and a little more reasoned discussion, please. Oh, and fewer caps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombunny View Post
    And we were getting a long so well T-Bear. A little less froth and a little more reasoned discussion, please. Oh, and fewer caps as well.
    DON"T HATE,SUCKA
    On another note
    Trogar closing a glitch thread.
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/527203
    BOOOOM RABBIT YOU DREADED FANBOI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you can spot the heavy coiners by the tears,, the glitch repair gave poor folks a fighting fkin chance... you heavy coiners still waste $100s on building entire fkin fleets and have that advantage. quit bitching about poor people that have to go hungry to compete with you. fkin elitest wankers

there thats my rant

closing thread...

Quote Originally Posted by arse View Post
    you can spot the heavy coiners by the tears,, the glitch repair gave poor folks a fighting fkin chance... You heavy coiners still waste $100s on building entire fkin fleets and have that advantage. Quit bitching about poor people that have to go hungry to compete with you. Fkin elitest wankers

there thats my rant

closing thread...
    if you glitch repair youre a pussy point blank period and a stinking coward of a thief cheating in a flash game is the mark of extreme butt hurt about life