Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well... there is a way to glitch repair still...

Well... there is a way to glitch repair still...

I have no idea how I did it, but I was hitting outposts for res and one of my seven fleets was wholly repaired. Sadly, I have no idea what I did, but I recalled the fleets as I went into a 65 outpost to prep it out. Recalled the fleet and went into my base, clicked through all the docking notifications, went to large screen clicked through all the docking notifications again and lo and behold, the dread b fleet is scratch free. Sadly, this means someone is going to figure it out sooner rather than later and we'll be back at square one.
    (Btw, anyone see my letter make it to the forums or was it proscribed?)

Quote Originally Posted by anisixia View Post
    I have no idea how I did it, but I was hitting outposts for res and one of my seven fleets was wholly repaired. Sadly, I have no idea what I did, but I recalled the fleets as I went into a 65 outpost to prep it out. Recalled the fleet and went into my base, clicked through all the docking notifications, went to large screen clicked through all the docking notifications again and lo and behold, the dread b fleet is scratch free. Sadly, this means someone is going to figure it out sooner rather than later and we'll be back at square one.
    Well,all the cheap ass scamps will be happy.

Huh? I am totally lost

Administrator
    topic not found ..

I dream of that glorious day when the next coding error that is in my favor comes. I will abuse it like my blow up doll on valentines night as I cry myself to sleep making sweet love to polypropylene

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    I dream of that glorious day when the next coding error that is in my favor comes. I will abuse it like my blow up doll on valentines night as I cry myself to sleep making sweet love to polypropylene
    You sir need to get out more....

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    Is it a midget blow up doll? lol

Is it a midget blow up doll? lol
    Rofl likely it is he sits it on his WH so he can imagine what the real ones he keeps requesting are going to look like