Size:  20.5 KBName:  Kix chat part 2.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  20.0 KBName:  Kix chat part 3.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  19.8 KBName:  Kix chat part 4.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  19.5 KB

I can only say thank you.............

So what this says is too many points were being earned for not enough coin........"We had to make it a challenge for those people who could do it in the 4 to 8 coin range." That is what should of been said by monitoring and for those that didn't believe the raid is adjusted.....Here is 100% proof not only did it happen it was admitted to by CS...

There isn't really much to say when the challenge of coin to point ratio is now an algorithm that sets off alarm bells. It means you played non stop if you find something that works because it will be changed before the raid is done. It doesn't matter if you hide it and cram the secret up your ass. The bitch about data miners, but that is exactly what they do to get every last penny out of everyone.....

This is just a bold statement by a company that just told everyone.....We will change what ever we want to what we want when we want.

This raid....("Kimmy" has listed everything in great detail http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum...-intended-quot )

They said they had tested everything to make sure the raid was balanced
    First the Borbas was screwed up and they nerfed it to crazy town

Then everyone realised that if a borbas dies in your base and you defended perfectly it still stops everything in your base til you log in and hit repair.

Now if the data says too many points are being given without X amount of coins being used then the raid will be changed at any time. The excuse they use is that it wasn't challenging enough. Now verified that at anytime the raid can change because data points say it is too easy.

I am not sure what to think to be honest. What is the purpose of building the perfect fleet? You get punished for it because Kixeye will change it. Really what is the challenge now? The challenge I see is now related to how much they can get people to coin..............It is now point proven strategy is no longer allowed. It will be tweaked before the raid is over...................

Well, my rant is over for today................I am just trying to decide since strategy no longer is allowed why play the game? I am going to think on destroying my base and doing a charge back because if we are all honest with ourselves. When a strategy game becomes a coin game and the data points are all based on top end fleets, with top crews, and max rank....well it pretty much means the little guy is going to get ass fucked pretty hard

it amazes me they cant see the causal link between their changes like this and the increase in hacking,, i see only 2 choices left, hack the shit out of this crap or leave
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

It feels like people would be better served to buy the hack program each month and have someone do everyones raid. Who cares if the hack account gets banned next month make a new one and buy the program and repeat. Hell if 3 or 4 ppl split it every month. It saves a shit load of money because the sector can be opened, it can do other peoples raids, and it can pay for rogue crews now, it will have super rank, and you can test out builds before you build them.........

Seriously what is there not to like because if Kixeye can change the rules at any time....Why should we respect them as a company?

"CM DOOMROOSTER said:
    This increase was intended to deal with an edge case of users gaming the Elite target. I have reported your feedback to the appropriate Event producers in hopes of getting some eyes on it. I cannot guarantee any further changes but I want to be clear when I say that I have heard you and moved this conversation up the ladder.

Thank you for your reports. "

So a small number of players (most likely elite players) found a STRATEGY to kill a target in this "real time strategy game" without spending a ton of cash. Kix responds by doubling armor on turrets, more than doubling armor on ships and greatly increasing the ship's offensive capabilities in that target. Now the elite targets are not possible for 95% of the player base (myself included...since the change) and the people who were "gaming" the targets are already done with the raid anyway.

I thought the WHOLE point of PVE in this game was to find a strategy to minimize damage to your fleets while attaining the goal to get points? I guess the ONLY strategy Kixeye accepts is spamming your fleets and coining the repairs.

BS.

that use of the term 'gaming' doucherooster uses seriously bothers me, just cos we figured a strategy now you say we are manipulating the game. (gaming: manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous)

so they massively increase the ships HP and make them hit harder yet you accuse us of gaming?

doocherooster your a fkin cunt and all those sorry bastards that work at that résumé stain they call kixeye
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by arse View Post
    that use of the term 'gaming' doucherooster uses seriously bothers me, just cos we figured a strategy now you say we are manipulating the game. (gaming: manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous)

so they massively increase the ships HP and make them hit harder yet you accuse us of gaming?

doocherooster your a fkin cunt and all those sorry bastards that work at that résumé stain they call kixeye
    You have to remember - this statement came from a man who claimed that players were exploiting the game because they were using reapers to prep out base guards for no damage.

Basically this cuntwaffles idea of gaming is players have to take X amount of damage doing anything bloody thing in the game otherwise you're a dirty cheat and should be punished.

Henceforth, the douchechicken is now called the cuntwaffle - he's a shitty excuse of a gamer and he works for a shitty excuse of a gaming company.
    Drakonez said:

Laredo said:

Dreaded retired because he was burned out, it happens to every mod.
    Can you be burned out yet?
    Best. Response. Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Pirate View Post
    Henceforth, the douchechicken is now called the cuntwaffle - he's a shitty excuse of a gamer and he works for a shitty excuse of a gaming company.
    I don't know man, that sort of sounds offensive to chicken and waffles :P

But I do agree with everything said

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    It feels like people would be better served to buy the hack program each month and have someone do everyones raid. Who cares if the hack account gets banned next month make a new one and buy the program and repeat. Hell if 3 or 4 ppl split it every month. It saves a shit load of money because the sector can be opened, it can do other peoples raids, and it can pay for rogue crews now, it will have super rank, and you can test out builds before you build them.........

Seriously what is there not to like because if Kixeye can change the rules at any time....Why should we respect them as a company?
    Beyond that you can build the latest super thing almost immediately and do a video of how it works and we can see what they missed and screwed up this month.

If you decide to do it, feel free to post all video's here first Though I couldn't condone such actions, I won't do anything to the video's posted.