Thread: Might need a World of Warships sub forum

Might need a World of Warships sub forum

When I get beta codes I will post them or tell you guys where to sign up......

Here is what it looks like when playing......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...84924572#t=127

I'm more interested in Oceans at War. I play Battle Pirates for the gameplay style, not the naval combat theme. That being said, World of Warships looks like a good quality game, I'm sure there'll be plenty of folks who enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Smithers View Post
    I'm more interested in Oceans at War. I play Battle Pirates for the gameplay style, not the naval combat theme. That being said, World of Warships looks like a good quality game, I'm sure there'll be plenty of folks who enjoy it.
    It is amazingly fun and non stop play time. .....upgrades dont take weeks or Uranium and money to advantage is pretty good. Many people who left BP for WoTs said they werent used to how far their money went. I had to force myself to goto bed @ 4AM because it is so addicting. The battles also take some time as you can see by watching the video, Most of my battles ranged from 10 to 15 minutes which I liked.

Oceans at war is no more than a tech demo at this point. I've kissed that money goodbye, but at least kixeye didnt get it.

Administrator
    DONE ..

If there is a reason to I can create an OAW one as well ..

Ty kind sir....It is much appreciated and I will be able to post beta codes here

Administrator
    sweet.. i'd love one pm'd

Game looks cool,you can only control one ship at a time and well,I like the fleet combat of BP also the pirate aspect that used to be there when res was difficult and fought for back in the day.Stealin someone's mine in the black water days.Good times.Wish they made sinking and base hitting worth Uranium,people who don't would probably PvP more.

ok im in beta and its fun, u have to aim your self, so much better than the sad bp morts falling behind all day

takes some skill to watch ur surroundings and shoot and a few other things, bit of an overload to start with, but its soon addictive and great no matter if driving a destroyer or battleship its fun.
    (really not much of a game player except bp and i stopped giving a crap about that a long time a go)