Thread: Crusader/Frosty/Monarch build

Crusader/Frosty/Monarch build

https://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/#!40...232323232323dB

Might be overthinking, but the idea is 3 of the crusaders in a fleet makes 21 Arbelest. OR, I put 2 of the crusaders with a Frosty & either a Monarch (to go fast) or a Triton (Anti-missile/mortar/UAV)

Any thoughts?

what is it going to be used for?

Multi-use fleet. 2 Crusaders, Frosty, & Monarch for dredges &/or FM. Could also be used for base hitting. I actually used the bare bones portion of this fleet (carriers instead of crusaders) for the last raid.

Perdition Siege Campaign, level 1 (Didn't record the ones where I used the Crusaders) This video uses 'cudas for initial killing & Monarch/carriers to finish up.

Last edited by D.P. Roberts; 05-20-2015 at 01:09 AM.

Damn nice....I guess I need to put off the hellhound spotter/tank for my proto masties and build me a wake3 arby

Just check the weights. I went Monarch because of the weight savings using a module.

Ty DP....just to follow up I just grabbed the monarch in abyss....debating on hurricane puller or monarch puller( weight savings is huge according to dahippo)....or monarch drone...pending the release of the new reaver drones.....
    I think monarch puller would net me more uses considering I've never built drones of any kind
    Last edited by Gorilla; 06-16-2015 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Info

I would start building it, but wait till the FM to see exactly what the new drones are. I will say the wake-3 Monarch was EXTREEMLY useful for me during this last raid. I eventually went with the 2 crusader/Monarch/Frosty fleet. That fleet did 99% of the work for me in the raid.

Currently I am debating building a 2nd Aegis or 2nd Monarch. (Unfortunately, even with the tokens my Aegis did not finish until the day after the raid.) I am currently leaning towards the 2nd Monarch with the thought there might be some new Tac modules I might want to use. . . .

(no reason for this line of thought except the Monarch should NOT have been the next FaT prize made public; & the Monarch's main atribute is the weight savings to use modules........)

Appreciate the info....gonna build monarch or armor up my proto masts...if I build monarch I may just leave the TAC slot open for future placement.....the puller monarch seems very useful against reaver scenarios... Which is attractive considering all the current reaver content