Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is dedicated to CM DM

This is dedicated to CM DM

List of raid problems:

No Bonus at all for the entire raid:
    http://s199.photobucket.com/user/Sou...tml?sort=3&o=0

When helping players in campaigns:
    It would take 30 second to 2 minutes to join and when you entered the "spawn zone" at that time. Well many times it ends in a nasty fiery death of being morted and throwered to death. It is what caused many people to stop helping in campaigns.

When helping others in campaigns:
    2 ships would go one way and 3 would go another way. It was not gradual. They were split to a large degree and caused once again the helper to sustain a brutal amount of damage

When helping others in campaigns:
    There were times the red light at the side of your fleets name lite up but you never got a join button. You couldn't move your fleet, but the good thing is you took no damage. You would have to wait for said person to die or retreat before being able to move your fleets.

43s spawning:
    They spawned so infrequently they might as well of not spawned at all. I played a total of 12 hours on Saturday and a total of 4 spawned in our area. You talk about balance, but 61s spawned instantly. They actually paid more points for gutting them with less damage.

43s hardness changed day 1:
    I was doing 43s the first hour for a total of 600K and 0 coins. I had about 3 to 7 minutes repair after the insta repair time was subtracted. Then they were changed. The change then produced me taking 20 to 45 minutes damage after insta repair times were subtracted. Then as mentioned above they just stopped spawning.

23 spawning:
    We had some low levels who we eventually just had to do their campaigns for because 16 total spawned in the 3 days a level 28 played. This was not even enough for him to get any prizes. It is like you hate low level players.

The change to the Elite campaign last night (Monday 4/20):
    Talk about a slap in the face, you can say nothing changed and it is all in our heads, but those who did 40ish elites know for a fact things changed. It is sickening that "accidental" or "purpose" changes like this still happen and covered up. Yes the elite was the best points to damage ratio out there thurs - sat.

When helping in 90 platforms:
    There were times people were never allowed to join

90 Platforms:
    Our sector is loaded with super coiners and you pissed off a great many of them. 1 proto was won in our sector. They were talking in private with me and thousands of dollars were spent to open platforms. One of the biggest coiners spent all his coins over the weekend. He now is playing WoW. He felt like he was fucked over. He hit 12 with the help of others, but won nothing as no one did from those 12. The only proto that was won was a 3 person platform. The 4th never could get into the platform.

Fake Message Spawning:
    My friend in the same world but different sector were talking about no one having anything to do because all the platforms were dead. This was saturday and yet sunday night his sector showed up on the message list. I just laughed and it proved another "marketing" ploy was employed.

The "points to open sectors":
    If not for the alliance of super coiners, I am not sure our sector would of ever made it. This could not be calculated by any algorithm because most of them moved in the morning of the raid. It is a good thing that they did because it allowed us to get sector store prizes. This system seems just thrown together and here is why I say that. When 2 big alliances were in the same sector they needed less points than our sector to open the sector to platforms. Yes we needed 884K and they needed only 687K....Who knows what was used, but it is what it is.....

Error Clicking:
    When you click too close to an object and your fleet still keep going in the direction they were. Yes in the heat of combat you think you click on a turret, but you just click on the wall and your fleet does nothing. That is such a lovely feeling. This also happens when inside things like the center of FM targets, Drac Bases, or Raid targets that have objects inside them

Error Clicking:
    The dreaded and piss you off makes you want to slap a programmer. How is it if you click too close to the edge it does nothing? This is one of the most frustrating things in the world. When you are driving so perfect and you click your fleet to move up the side and it just stops and those ships you were kiting well they catch you and die just as they get to you causing mass amounts of damage.

Sonar vs Thermal:
    Some ships with thermal still had white rings this raid. It was supposed to be fixed this raid, but still not. Yes there were people with maxed out R Items tht could do them, but the point is why can't the red ring glitch be fixed.

There is a group that every raid sends tickets to CS:
    42 people sent in tickets that were all cut and pasted verbatim. They had no real problems they just said the game crashed.....

18 got 200 coins
    7 got 100 coins
    11 got 50 coins
    2 got 25 coins
    4 got nothing

Yet people like me who had real problems were told to clear cache, make a video, check my internet provider, increase flash cache, and sacrifice a chicken while dancing naked and singing the barney song. None of the 42 people actually had a problem. They simply wrote, "My game crashed" and ended it with a sad face. Can you help us understand why CS is all over the place when the same email is sent by 42 different people?

I learned many things this raid, the biggest thing was the amount of people using a low level anchor to do their raid campaigns for low damage because they couldn't compete with the things they had to do on there level.

Now the raid may look pretty as far as data, but lets just hose those bloated numbers down a bit.
    1. The new glitch hack repair that no one has been banned for as of yet
    2. The 2 glitch repair tricks that are currently working
    3. The old site that still provides flash hacks (1 person was actually banned in our sector) he alredy hd another anchor account and is a level 57 again lol. Yes he is helping his alliance endlessly. He even helped many of us in the sector.

Personally, I think the elite campaign pre ram the hardness in your ass was pretty doable once you learned the pattern. I actually commend Kixeye because me and my friend could do the elite for 5 to 8 coins each. I also thought pre 43 damage alteration it was perfect for a free raid that allowed plenty of ass time to take place.

This raid had so much potential, but as normal.....shit happened things were changed and many people feel fucked over. I am not sure what it takes for me to be unbanned for my "spamming" of "sarcasm is missed by so many". I believe your ban is more personal than actually breaking the forum rules, but to each their own. Perhaps you can take this feedback to the team and please stop changing things during the raid and expect us not to notice.
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 04-22-2015 at 06:54 AM. Reason: added more game problems

random raid facts
    90K played
    6M = 35K rank globally
    40M = 10K rank globally
    4.5M = 40K ranked globally
    will fill out the rest later.....
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 04-22-2015 at 02:49 AM. Reason: added stats

Very well analyzed as always mate. No wonder your perceptive voice of reason and debunking was shut up on the regular "forums".

Thank you for the kind words Mr R, it would be great if they unbanned xhin from the game and all of us from the forum. We provide uncensored and precise data others will not provide. How many people are going to come out and say we know cheats and hacks are being used? I know my account is looked at quite often because I ask them to look at it. I believe my account has corrupt data and have asked for a total scrub but they can't do that .

Overall, I believe this site may be a bit overly harsh, but we do give what we see with no sugar coating covered in a heavy dose of years of frustration. I just wish that some of the things were different, but as more people join WoW. I honestly am sliding away from BP.

Here is what it is for me..........Play for 30ish ass hours on my account and spend 20 dollars for 38M that should be 45M because I never got a single sector bonus. VS Spend 50 dollars and get 3 premium ships 90 days of premium dock and enough tokens to last me 6 months.

The ass time happens each month if I decide to do a raid......

Overall, I believe WoW will either set Kixeye on a different path or come September, many people will leave. It may not be a total leave and they may play both games, but everyone who plays a wargaming account loves the value of how far the dollar goes.

Here is another example

Premium Account get XP 1.5 times for 100 a year plus other perks
    You get XP by playing the game
    You use XP to buy ships
    You use XP to buy upgrades
    Yes you play the game to advance
    You can turn XP from any or all ships into game XP for coins to buy higher tiered ships
    You can custom skin your fleets and it is encouraged for players to do so and show it off in the forums
    There is no chores
    You get log in bonus
    Skill is still an asset

I believe these are the reasons Kixeye will have a super hard time competing with WoW
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 04-22-2015 at 02:48 AM. Reason: damn typos

well said MM as usual here is a middlin score for your stats. I hope somebody cleans Kixeye's clock soon it's getting stupider & stupider as time goes on. I have basically lost any & all respect for this bunch of clowns & hope they reap what they sow soon.Name:  Raid points.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  21.1 KB

I have just about enough of ChokedChicken. Worst CM EVAR, even worse than swag and thats saying something.

For numbers sake:

I stopped with 30,051,092 and am ranked 15,977 currently. That is, given the amount of content, not good at all. And that was with a good amount of help to boot.

I actually miss Robot, I wish he or Syran Wrap would come back. I imagine CM DM is a nice guy, but he is an absolute wrong fit for our community. Perhaps its time to promote one of the Mods into the CM position and move CM DM back down to CS. I know for the most part he can only tell us what he is told, but him and doug both seem like they are lost in a fog.

While this prolly wont help me get unbanned, It is how many people feel. What caused the rift was his "first step up to the plate" after black tuesday when he insulted 90% of the game. He has continued to do that on and off for some time now. My only hope is things get better really fast but expecting that is like hoping that I find a hot gilf on her death bed who leaves me millions of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    I actually miss Robot, I wish he or Syran Wrap would come back. I imagine CM DM is a nice guy, but he is an absolute wrong fit for our community. Perhaps its time to promote one of the Mods into the CM position and move CM DM back down to CS. I know for the most part he can only tell us what he is told, but him and doug both seem like they are lost in a fog.

While this prolly wont help me get unbanned, It is how many people feel. What caused the rift was his "first step up to the plate" after black tuesday when he insulted 90% of the game. He has continued to do that on and off for some time now. My only hope is things get better really fast but expecting that is like hoping that I find a hot gilf on her death bed who leaves me millions of dollars.

Agreed; His general attitude stinks, like Kixeye do us a favour taking our money!

some more data for you MM:

total points 106,759,783
    global rank: 2309
    world rank: 494
    sector rank: 7