Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am totally confused at how things work

id like to kidney punch you so hard you fart blood HA, or is that a threat? I wonder if I will get a warning for that. lol. My advice to most is "dont listen to the DPS people" DPS means forkall in real game knowledge.....

Just like the "Reaver UAVs" Without chaining they are just meh.........and they are manhandled against those anti/ballistic turrets...

I am sticking to safe stuff like Missiles and Mortars. I know how the mechanics work. Missile retarget and can chew things up quickly.

Cryos most people will get them to about .6 seconds + .8 for salvo reloads then its going to fire and miss causing andother 1.4 seconds. Basically at any given time you will have 2.2 seconds of dead time with cryos and that is something I don't believe any of the DPS math nerds figure into game play DPS

I could write more, but might needs to start a tips and tricks wizard page, but I am lazy and so many other people do it, but they just do "common math" and not "game math" Huge difference between the two as I got really lazy and stopped doing my google worksheet with game math and not just normal DPS.

Administrator
    retargetting and missiles is just abusive on the damage it lays out. I watched 3 of my turrets melt to a single volley the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    Well the results are final

4 V2C = 8 hours 27 minutes damage per drac base and because of having to wait to kill turrets. I only 99%'d it because of time.
    4 V2H = 5 hours damage driving badly per drac base and I have over 9 minutes left with 100%

While the V2C may have viability for a small number of turrets. It fails badly in drac bases. Which is why I built it. I hate learning lessons like this. I thought with the DPS it would make up for the missile retargeting. Not even close on either level. Feeling stupid for this build.................

Hopefully they have some purpose for raids because if not 58 days wasted and 11 salty dogs ranking
    These have not been wasted, use a fleet for Dredges / base hits and I promise you these are the most under-rated boats I've ever played with. Not sure on raid as we have no idea as always, but you will use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    id like to kidney punch you so hard you fart blood HA, or is that a threat? I wonder if I will get a warning for that. lol. My advice to most is "dont listen to the DPS people" DPS means forkall in real game knowledge.....

Just like the "Reaver UAVs" Without chaining they are just meh.........and they are manhandled against those anti/ballistic turrets...

I am sticking to safe stuff like Missiles and Mortars. I know how the mechanics work. Missile retarget and can chew things up quickly.

Cryos most people will get them to about .6 seconds + .8 for salvo reloads then its going to fire and miss causing andother 1.4 seconds. Basically at any given time you will have 2.2 seconds of dead time with cryos and that is something I don't believe any of the DPS math nerds figure into game play DPS

I could write more, but might needs to start a tips and tricks wizard page, but I am lazy and so many other people do it, but they just do "common math" and not "game math" Huge difference between the two as I got really lazy and stopped doing my google worksheet with game math and not just normal DPS.
    I will pinch that explanation, it is a good way to explain to others that don't have the experience of Mercury / MCx like us old timers!