Thread: Hellhound Defense

Post Hellhound Defense

anyone come up with a base design against Hellhounds?

What I've seen a lot of people using was a fully ranked harlock atlas in front of cryo enforcers. Seemed hit or miss, but with the reaper nerf probably a little better now.

Administrator
    We're supposed to defend our bases? When did this change?

Best base defense, drop alliance tag! Been hit half a dozen times in the past year. Granted i'm not out hitting many any more either.

On a serious note, really depends on what you've won/have. I've seen a few bases own them, I've seen a few melt.

Honestly, if you do at least 75% damage to the fleet you can consider it a win. Either they aren't hitting any other bases for a day or they are spending 5 bucks to go hit another base while you get 36 hours damage protection and only have to wait 2.5 hours for your dock.

Hitting bases in BP is a sucker's game. The attacker NEVER wins.

Administrator
    Financially, the only way the attacker wins is if they've bought the free repair hack. Pay once, hit all day..........

Sad state of affairs.

Not that everyone is doing that (I'm not, but I'm also not hitting anyone anymore), but I know a lot of people who are and they are the ones that are active in defending alliance bases, hitting others, etc. A few are mixing it up, paying for some repairs, glitching others. One I'm aware of was enraged over the old glitch repair and now I know he bought the new hacked free repair one. How times have changed.

Sure but you can still taunt em with it. I just report anyone who hits me as SOP - kixeye can sort it out themselves.

I'm in an alliance that I am not involved with, they have more non-English speakers than English...I communicate with them very little. Should I drop their tag? Would that keep me from getting hit as much, as a level 55?

Quote Originally Posted by HooVooLoo View Post
    I'm in an alliance that I am not involved with, they have more non-English speakers than English...I communicate with them very little. Should I drop their tag? Would that keep me from getting hit as much, as a level 55?
    Probably better to join another alliance and get all the benefits that being in an alliance can give. You need to be able communicate to get advice and help.

Administrator
    I've enjoyed the game much more being nontagged than I did for a long time being tagged. I can fend for myself though when needed and it may be of some/more use to get the bonuses of being in the alli.

Yep, drop the tag. You can still have friends around u that will help u. Only reason u get hit like myself is because were over a lvl 50 & these poeple who coin or have some hack/cheat at there disposal want to hit ur base for the points to look good in there Alliance. I am just happy my base defense can deal out some damage & as someone earlier said, takes 2.5hrs for ur dock to repair & u have a bubble for a day & half of protection u didn't have to pay for. lol