Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL Liam and Rooster sharing a moment

LOL Liam and Rooster sharing a moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3pdLPckT0 40:41 And it get's weird between rooster and liam lol "yeaaaah" LMFAO
    Last edited by Lord-Admiral-TBear; 03-06-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Liam is such a jackass. MF'er "didn't mind" spending 500 coins on the last raid. Screw that, raids SHOULDN'T COST $50!!!!
    Last edited by CornDog; 03-06-2015 at 05:37 AM.

Administrator
    no idea what you were watching.. the time you got makes no sense heh

On behalf of the rest of the British BP players we apologise for the fanboism on display by him.

He's rapidly becoming BPs answer to Justin Bieber
    Drakonez said:

Laredo said:

Dreaded retired because he was burned out, it happens to every mod.
    Can you be burned out yet?
    Best. Response. Ever!

nuke I put the time where the awkward moment happened LMAO if you don't see it I can't help ya dude LMFAO

Its getting harder and harder to wrap my head around anything CM BroastedChicken says. He is basically becoming a walking meme....

We released a hull that wasn't a must have because it was just for people who fleet to fleet....

Its funny not one person said anything, but aren't the majority of targets in raids fleet vs fleet.....

To put it nicely, doesn't that not make it a niche hull when it helps in raids? DAFUQ, I am literally fucking baffled.

I kept watching thinking it couldn't get any worse, but it does............

CM BroastedChicken, Hey lets put things to drive around in the arena.....How do torps shoot through things?

Liam99 hey lets shrink the size of the arena?
    Yes lets make it so people cant use kiting skills

It was at the 13:08 Mark, I lost 8 IQ points from the "oh I spent this, I spent that, I have a video can I send it to you, oh let me send you mine"

It felt like an interview to be someones best friend and they were trying to impress him.

I am just a dick and cut through all the bullshit, Lets call the arena what it is. It is another way for Kixeye to make money because
    Raids
    Ranking
    Uranium
    Retrofits
    Repairs
    Speed Ups

are not enough money for Kixeye. I think this has to be one of my most negative days ever. If BroastedChicken tries to start developing things like CM Robot, what will we get?

Price, it took said it took a lot of ass hours which he didnt seem happy about and also spent 15 dollars. This is not a jab at Price, I like the honesty, but it seems weird for any person to pay money to do something they didn't find enjoyable.

Overall, no idea how the rest of the video turned out. What I seen was shaky at best and didn't want to even hear what was going to be said about the VXP repair system

made it through about 30 mins just 1 thing why was Fear even there? ha ha ha other than running banners & talking to himself?

Quote Originally Posted by CJS View Post
    made it through about 30 mins just 1 thing why was Fear even there? ha ha ha other than running banners & talking to himself?
    Fear doesn't play BP any more but he plays VC, he also owns BattleVortex itself (it's his YouTube channel and he does other stuff outside of Kixeye) so he runs the shows most of the time even if he doesn't directly take part in them except for comedy value.

Plus he does enjoy poking fun at the BP folks because Vega has a lot of features that BP players would kill for and he likes to remind people of that quite often lol.
    Drakonez said:

Laredo said:

Dreaded retired because he was burned out, it happens to every mod.
    Can you be burned out yet?
    Best. Response. Ever!

vega is a fkin shitty game of attrition , no base design skill nothing. biggest coiner wins

think I made it to lvl 5 of Vega & saw where it was headed...having a vacuum suck money out of 1 pocket is enough , jamming another nozzle in the other is going a bit too far

Price was the only one had anything to say that wasn't a circle jerk in the entire 30 mins I watched...but there's the logic spend the time, spend the money & complain about it being boring later?

And who besides a no skill player wants either obstacles or a shrinking map in the way of the game,,, geeze either outsmart & corner the sub fleets , or be resigned to chasing them round a circle for 5 mins....like the entire FVF portion of the game operates on. You can sure as hell bet he's going to try & pick your lagging ships off one at a time if you let him.

All I can say about that harebrained idea is are we playing Pacman or BP FFS?
    Last edited by CJS; 03-06-2015 at 10:44 PM.