Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your thoughts on the new VXP system

What are your thoughts on the new VXP system

preparing for the conversation

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530961

Why does everything have to be so complicated
    Last edited by Michigan Marauder; 03-03-2015 at 06:57 PM.

I think it's multiplicative not additive... We will see shortly

25% on most at legendary...whoopp-dee-doo.....a flop

what no link?

There's nothing to link. CM DoomRooster is lagging with the patch notes. It's almost like he used to be in CS...

What system? It's more like torture

Meh. Doesn't have the DNX or MCX, salvs don't have a timer and the strongholds could be providing a bit more VXP to the fleets.

Give more incentives and ease of access to promote their system and it might work.

I know nothing about coding or the guts of computers .... But I do know when somebody or something goes around their ass to get to their elbow ! This is the perfect example to me.

This couldn't have been this complicated could it? Could it be done on purpose? Smoke & mirrors type thing? And I hope to goodness this isn't the balloon they float to use this model for future "build time" modifications? Oh well .. I'm betting most future hulls will have 150% repair modifiers on them to balance this out...

Such is Kixeye ... Wasting away a great opportunity to score a winning touchdown... Just my hairy assed opinion

I believe it was the biggest "addition" to the game that screamed all about the money....I also believe they tiered things so most people would stay around 10% help. It does feel like this was put in the game to piss ppl off. I was the most optimistic person here and walked away feeling the most stupid for thinking Kixeye cared at all about anything other than money

the most disappointing thing about this is that kixeye is going to think they have 'fixed' the issue.

This also breaks reaver hulls - they were made as powerful as they were because of the repair penalty. by taking that away,they've unbalanced it again.

My biggest question is.... What determines which hulls get the higher modifier? Like Hellhounds 50%. Why not give V2H 50%? What or WHO determines that? How can they justify one hull getting an edge against another? It just looks like a money grab to be honest. They want players to coin rank on the hellhounds. Players already have a bad opinion of Kixeye and this is proof that they can sink even lower.