Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The next bad idea of how to reduce repair times................

Administrator

The next bad idea of how to reduce repair times................

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/528659

So this is reversed, and I wonder if they will still remove the repair time modifier (added) to hulls... or if this will just cancel out some of that?

I think this is the wrong way to go about this.... not even a bandaid as far as i'm concerned..

Questions I asked.. will see if they respond, copied here for history

Couple of questions:

1. How does this affect the limited variants? ... will the Greta's or harlock's just get stuck with longer repair times forever?

2. Is this replacing, or in addition to the modifier currently adding repair time as you rank a hull

3. Any concept of what will be required to unlock anything AFTER the first freebie?

4. Why do this hack instead of addressing the global concern over build AND repair times?

5. What will be the max repair reduction?

I tweaked the whole idea lol.....

I think this may be a step in the right direction, and I'm gonna predict that each rank will be a 1% reduction in repair time, to a max of 25% repair reduction at legendary rank. That, plus the repair officer, will be a 35% repair reduction, which is pretty significant. That turns an 8 hour repair into a 5h12m repair.

It is also tied to 700 dollars a fleet to rank and now will they go with higher ranks?

Administrator
    got a reply from doom:
    1. No plans for limiteds at time. (IE my gretas are fucked..)
    2. We are killing the VXP resource increase for repairs altogether. It will be a flat percentage. (was there no time increase? never payed that much attention)
    3. Not yet. Possibly resources. Most likely time. But no gold. (hmm... URANIUM is a resource to them, remember)
    4. This is just the first things we're doing to address this issue. (promising? ... )
    5. Depends on the hull. (bleh i hate non-answers)

I am lost at why anyone thinks this is a good idea?

If you coin rank then it is a good idea, but for the vast majority of the game. It is a fucking slap in the face.........

It puts mass distance between a super coiner and the rest of us............

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    I am lost at why anyone thinks this is a good idea?

If you coin rank then it is a good idea, but for the vast majority of the game. It is a fucking slap in the face.........

It puts mass distance between a super coiner and the rest of us............

It's meant to appease the masses ... sadly it wont do much for us

people will stop whining for a while, and probably go back to coining when this shows up because they have no real resolve to quit playing so "good enough" is ok to them

I rank my fleets when i have time to auto, my spectres are almost legendary from hittin salvs (tons and tons of salvs lol)

I am still left wondering how much U is going to go into this system

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    I am still left wondering how much U is going to go into this system
    as much as they can milk us for what else?

Band-aid to cover up a real problem. All ships should be reduced across the board. There should not be a "first" ship as many might not even have the ship that is chosen. Since of course the players on the forum are only 5% of the total players that play <---- as we are reminded of it every time we put up a poll and 99% of us agree. We are still a small percentage of BP ...lol

Personally if it costs uranium it is just another bullshit way to get us to grind for something that should be free. As far as I am concerned they can fuck off........sorry, but it had to be said...