Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowfall Campaign....

Snowfall Campaign....

Well, I have the mastery option. Burning through fleets I get to #7 with a couple fleets left and a half hour left on the clock... and there is a new and improved Kraken. Don't bother folks, wait till someone comes up with something. I'll try again tomorrow night after repairs. Given the time

Incidentally, it seems prize packs have a different set of targets, which from a first glance may be harder than the mastery list.

All in all I think another fail. Damn it.

I know, I was super excited about the proto......then heard about the super sub. It sounds like a fleet will have to be built just for it. A friend of mine that tore up krackens said that same fleet got molested.....So much for Campaigns being for people to catch up....blahhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    I know, I was super excited about the proto......then heard about the super sub. It sounds like a fleet will have to be built just for it. A friend of mine that tore up krackens said that same fleet got molested.....So much for Campaigns being for people to catch up....blahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Bel did 2 rounds with Frosty a V2 and 2 mast cost him the frosty to kill the Kraken FYI

Quote Originally Posted by CJS View Post
    Bel did 2 rounds with Frosty a V2 and 2 mast cost him the frosty to kill the Kraken FYI
    I dont have the kinda coins it takes to do it in an hour.....I might have the fleets to throw at it in 6 months, but at that point we will have new hulls lol

The guys I've talked to that have been able to complete it have all used a frosty/mast combo. Problem is that most people that need the damn mast, don't have it to complete it. I'm working with someone on a quick cheap build for the kraken, but idk, we'll see I guess. I have well over 24 hours of repairs at this point.

i hear some are doing it co-op,, anyone figure out the kraken come help me lol

Hopefully it stays coop so i can get someoen to do mine for me lol

Co-op. Seems Poseidons will work rather well on a fast well armored ship. Maybe we should all port into one sector to help each other get them? I have one guy already jumped to me when we figured out the co-op part, just can't figure out the Kraken with what we got.

k co-op is a thing of the past,, i really fking hate this game, they really dont give a fk about the average player. just feed the whales,, im done

Damn Kixeye. Smh...