Thread: what kixeye should think about

what kixeye should think about

you shoulda put this in the main section, but yes I agree that something extreme needs to happen like yesterday. The truth is will that even be enough to win back trust?

I can think of a few things.....

1000 gold to all who log in 7 days n a row
    During those 7 days earn 100 gold and take a survey

Yes 1700 gold sounds extreme, but Kixeye needs old and new players.....plus injecting a stimulus package might make some people spenders....Thats my take on step 1 to get the attention of people.......

As my first post i did not want to be seen as a hater on kix, I love the game ,the story, the friends and the ships. I am sad that the people of this game have been upset for so long . I get that some hatred goes with the game but when you cant find a single bp related page without time discussion , SLAP," WAKE THE F UP PEOPLE. " gold would be nice but that just feeds back to the time issue. I would like a weapons catch that holds all your weapons like your ships and you could refit any ship with any weapon you own at no cost of time. I researched it, i built it, it should be paid for. This way you are able to at least keep old hulls that you paid for somewhat current. Then the gold as prize in weekly . It should be clear now if you look at raid stats, the only reason players had left to play was the free repair , keep them interested now it being gone well the game is not as fun and it was never a good idea to make time such a great factor . My kid cant keep focused on anything that says ,it will be a month to play with that.