Thread: Alliance of Heros

Administrator

Alliance of Heros

It is interesting how you need hero's to get bonuses here. I do dislike the complete randomness of the hero's summons books, but this is an interesting feature and gives you a good reason to keep around a lot of those extra hero cards. Thankfully they don't take up bag space!

Name:  aoh1.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  35.9 KBName:  aoh2.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  35.8 KB
    Name:  aoh3.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  36.2 KBName:  aoh4.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  39.1 KB

Pictures above:
    1. Chryses (green), Sisyphus (blue), Aeneas (green) = ATK + 8
    2. Diomedes (blue), Aeolus (blue), Aeneas (green) = DEF + 8
    3. Paris (blue), Penthesilea (blue), Diomedes (blue) = Unstoppable: Invincible for 2 sec. when entering the States War (Invalid in Solo Battle)
    4. Oedipus (purple), Penthesilea (blue), Paris (blue), Aeolus (blue) = ATK + 16

Pictures below:
    5. Orion (purple), Aeolus (blue), Odysseus (purple), Diomedes (blue) = DEF + 16
    6. Oedipus (purple), Achilles (purple), Minotaur (blue), Hercules (purple) = Charge requires only 2 times the number of troops
    7. Achilles (purple), Pandora (purple), Oedipus (purple), Orion (purple), Hercules (purple) = ATK + 20
    8. Pandora (purple), Orion (purple), Atlanta (purple), Odysseus (purple), Agamemnon (purple) = DEF + 20
    9. Iason (purple), Theseus (purple), Atlanta (purple), Agamemnon (purple), Hippolyte (purple) = Damage reduction +10% when defending

If I identified them all correctly by the pictures BHZ posted here is the breakdown:
    Green:
    Aeneas - 2
    Chryses - 1

Blue:
    Aeolus - 3
    Diomedes - 3
    Minotaur - 1
    Paris - 2
    Penthesilea - 2
    Sisyphus - 1

Purple:
    Achilles - 2
    Agamemnon - 2
    Atlanta - 2
    Hercules - 2
    Hippolyte - 1
    Iason - 1
    Odysseus - 2
    Oedipus - 3
    Orion - 3
    Pandora - 2
    Theseus - 1
    Last edited by xnih; 10-03-2018 at 03:09 AM. Reason: updated with info from BHZ

Name:  Slide1.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  75.6 KBName:  Slide2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  92.9 KBName:  Slide3.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  77.6 KBName:  Slide4.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  85.0 KBName:  Slide5.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  90.2 KB

5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

#6 is big - cuts rushing down from a 3-1 to 2-1 ratio. Also lets you know what gens you really dont need to save too.

Chryses/Aeneas/Sisyphus
    Diomedes/Aeneas/Aeolus
    Paris/Diomedes/Penthesilea
    Oedipus/Aeolus/Paris/Penthesilea
    Orion/Diomedes/Odysseus/Aeolus
    Hercules/Minotaur/Oedipus/Achilles
    Hercules/Achilles/Pandora/Paris/Oedipus
    Agamemnon/Atalanta/Orion/Pandora/Odysseus
    Hippolyte/Iason/Theseus/Atalanta/Agamemnon

Administrator
    As I wanted to be done with this part, I ended up sacrificing levels on my generals to get #8 and #9 done. While I liked have Pandora and Atalanta up at lvl 5 and 6, I wanted the overall attributes of this more and I just wanted it done!

So I revived both generals and used their now extra cards to finish it off. Long term I think I'll be happy with this, I think my power level went up even though the generals power for those 2 went down. It also now means I don't have to keep trying to remember which general I need to buy pieces for. I can just buy the ones for the generals I like if they happen to pop up in the Exchange Store.