Thread: Silk Road - Astrology Chart Mod

Administrator

Silk Road - Astrology Chart Mod

Ok, so the 3 purple "?" marks

From Left to Right
    1. Camel Bell - 540 in total to collect to complete it; Once finished: Camel Bell (after 8 trades, you may expand your caravan. Trade costs 2x resources and dives 3x rewards (for first 5 Antiques))
    2. Gem Ring - 360 total to collect to complete it; Once finished: Gem Ring: gives an extra trade attempt at the end. (for first 5 Antiques) (show the king this ring and you will get extra fragments picture below)
    3. Damaged Shield - 180 total to collect to complete it; Once finished: Astrology Chart: a certain chance of getting Antique Fragments in Trade. (for first 5 Antiques)

The purple ? marks show up periodically as you are going through, the nice thing, they show up in the area where you have to pay 20 Tarots from time to time as well and therefor save you from those! When they do show up, you have 5s to click really fast to win a max of 10 towards whatever piece you are currently working on.

Note, using trade order does not end up giving you double the number of parts on the purple ? mark piece.

Administrator
    So here is what it looks like if you get a "free" one in silk road due to the Astrology chance, such as completing the Damaged Shield.

Name:  silkroadantique.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  85.0 KB

Tonight I've ended up getting 2 out of 4 times through with a "free" piece.

Administrator
    After you get the normal part done with the king, then the ring pops up and you click on it and you get this offer
    Name:  gemring.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  37.4 KB

4000 Wine just gives you another spin with him, so in my case 1 more green piece (not worth it in my opinion!). Though, my guess is if you'd paid him the 50 tarots the time before you'd get 3 from him on this!

Administrator
    So even if you paid 50 tarots when you met the king, when using the ring, at least with 4k wine, still only get a single extra piece. Have not tried tarots

Administrator
    So if you use tarots it gives you all 3 with the gem ring. And since I was asked, yes if you use a Trade Order, it doubles the rewards in the last one with the gem ring as well!