Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring the pain

Bring the pain

The state of the game:

I have tinkered around some since I have played my friends account....Here is what jumps off the page for me in terms of game play.

1. The game is so fucking complicated now. I have only been out of the game for 5ish months and there is so much shit, I felt lost as a player of 5 years

2. Sub raids are pretty fucked, example puns/gores that I use to do the old 107s melted in the B tier of the raid

3. I see people from 2 years ago who have yet to use anything but researched ships
    * They get tier 2 or 3 in the FM
    * They are never going to spend because they cant take the next step

4. The campaigns are always overtweaked to cause mass damage

5. The recent FM change only fuck the have nots, the haves are still rolling with the same strategy as before

6. Honestly in all reality, it is time to take off the gloves and just put a price on blueprints....You need specific ships, so why not sell the blueprints?
    a. It makes sense on every single level
    b. People will spend the money as long as its reasonably prices
    c. No more ass time to do a raid/ couldnt do a raid because of real life
    d. i was to lazy to type more things

7. Reinstate all banned accounts since no one is even trying to hack for this game anymore. The game needs more top end players

8. The game needs a transition ship that a monkey snorting coke, injecting heroin, tripping on lsd, and only has 1 arm can win because we all need that feeling of accomplishment. If there is no carrot there is no chasing

9........Stop making raids 1 fucking type of hull a winner, diversity mother fuckers......Also have some fucking diversity in targets, stop using the same old ass do shit over and over. Lastly stop fucking with points and raising the costs..........

10....my personal pet peeve 350M X 2 suck my dick and lick my asshole at holy crazy talk whoever threw the dart during stoned coders hour fucked the world. even 125 X 2 for the normal players would be hard as hell, but hey thats just me...

Overall the game is much too complex even for me as a 5 year player only be out of the loop for 5 months, the points to damage ratio is even more out of line, and for the love of all things holy please help the small players

i will say this weeks mission has had me in a shtty mood all week. i made one of my group quit cos of my negativity lol. i am about done with the game (1.2 mill id so around 5 1/2 years) and the fm is the final straw, i just log in to troll now
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

yes trolling is fun, I have caught up with a few ppl I have chatted with and added them to facebook. I love this site and will never stop coming, the game is meh at best. I hope Kix does something player friendly to get more retention. If not then blah....I am still looking for a sniper/racing game/ ? to play with the group that we can fuck up. I am hoping we all game find that game again. I miss all you guys.....

My life sucks though, up at 445am get home around 530ish so need a game that only takes about an hour a day

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    Honestly in all reality, it is time to take off the gloves and just put a price on blueprints....You need specific ships, so why not sell the blueprints?
    a. It makes sense on every single level
    b. People will spend the money as long as its reasonably prices
    c. No more ass time to do a raid/ couldnt do a raid because of real life
    d. i was to lazy to type more things

Overall the game is much too complex even for me as a 5 year player only be out of the loop for 5 months, the points to damage ratio is even more out of line, and for the love of all things holy please help the small players
    This. This may be the single most sensible thing said about BPirates ever.

The state of the game:

Agreed. I miss the old days when the game was much simpler. Everything today is overly focused on a never ending race for new tech and the natural PvP gameplay that once was is gone now.

lol. you guys are still here.

and yes, the game is still hard if you're crap at strategy games. lol at using pun/gores when it tells you to use subs.

still super easy if you're half decent.

and extremely easy to catch up these days too.

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    lol. you guys are still here.

and yes, the game is still hard if you're crap at strategy games. lol at using pun/gores when it tells you to use subs.

still super easy if you're half decent.

and extremely easy to catch up these days too.
    One dimensional raids are like jerking off when your g/f is in the other room and horny. Why have a 5 month cycle of 1 ship type? Limiting ship types only makes sense if you are forcing people to build ships that must be fully repaired before launching. The good old days using zombie morts and gaining 180K for 5 minutes of repairs.

We all have played the strategy game.....using 1 fleet type is not really using a strategy month after month.
    There are no more zombie fleet usage
    There is no more using tactical land to avoid torps hitting you
    There is even a bigger gap in points to damage ratios
    1 slip in the driving department and you lose 1 or 2 ships
    The A tier is now as stated by Kixeye for the grinders (WTF)
    The B tier are for the mid levels and they only need 100 targets aka 20 sets to get the main prize (Sweet Jesus fuck me in the ass with a rusty fence post)
    The C tier the never ending cycle where you need a piss hose, sitting on a porta shitter a mini microwave 1 gram of meth and 96 hours of playing time to win the main prize

Why not have diversity?
    Why have the points to damage swung so far out of line without the correct fleets?
    I love and miss you bort....why arent you a mod yet?

One dimensional raids are like jerking off when your g/f is in the other room and horny. Why have a 5 month cycle of 1 ship type? Limiting ship types only makes sense if you are forcing people to build ships that must be fully repaired before launching. The good old days using zombie morts and gaining 180K for 5 minutes of repairs.

We all have played the strategy game.....using 1 fleet type is not really using a strategy month after month.
    There are no more zombie fleet usage
    There is no more using tactical land to avoid torps hitting you
    There is even a bigger gap in points to damage ratios
    1 slip in the driving department and you lose 1 or 2 ships
    The A tier is now as stated by Kixeye for the grinders (WTF)
    The B tier are for the mid levels and they only need 100 targets aka 20 sets to get the main prize (Sweet Jesus fuck me in the ass with a rusty fence post)
    The C tier the never ending cycle where you need a piss hose, sitting on a porta shitter a mini microwave 1 gram of meth and 96 hours of playing time to win the main prize

Why not have diversity?
    Why have the points to damage swung so far out of line without the correct fleets?
    I love and miss you bort....why arent you a mod yet?
    didnt you used to complain about stuff being made obsolete too quick? and now that its not obsolete so quick, you have another whine.

A good driver can do the current raid series for zero damage. 1 slip means you take a little damage, if you have a decent strategy. if your strategy is bad you lose 1 or 2 ships.

Yes they've better structured the tiers now, so its not quite as random for seat time / points. Tier A or even S could be done by mid levels with tigersharks, so they still dont have the balance quite there.

Tier C would get you tigersharks (1.8m raid points has been the standard for the 2nd best hull for the raid series for the past nine months. Even someone as blind as you could see that's actually quite a good development), which would then get you potentially top prizes in the following raid.

I keep it too real to be a mod.

it must sting that they made toyaota obsession a mod and not you, Bort. You would have been perfect for it :P

These are the things that trouble me.....

Name:  compare.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  21.1 KB

one hull is ancient in game terms and the other one is going to cost 90M this time and 15M next month. Can someone help me to understand what makes this hull so much better. I see speed more armor(repair time) and a touch more range, but everything else weighs slightly in favor of the older hull. I must be losing my touch at seeing things.