Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring the pain

So the new hull repairs in 3 hours 20 min. I put armor on a punisher till it had just over 15k and it repaired 5 min faster. More siege deflection will probably be the key. We will probably only have ballistic and radioactive damage so it is slightly better there. You also left out the tactical field. 50% stun resist, 15% combat speed, 25% ballistic reload, and 20% turn speed. Range 30.

So it will be better for the event, but not worth what they are asking for "early access". AND we have to buy the Zoe's Vendetta before we can buy the new hull.

And that Zelos ship coming out with 15k armor repairs in 4 hours 10 min? thats a load of BS. I swear they are trying to kill the game.

In fact if I can't win anything this raid cycle I won't have anything to build or refit at all

Quote Originally Posted by Doombunny View Post
    it must sting that they made toyaota obsession a mod and not you, Bort. You would have been perfect for it :P
    nah. mods can't tell it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Marauder View Post
    These are the things that trouble me.....

Attachment 511

one hull is ancient in game terms and the other one is going to cost 90M this time and 15M next month. Can someone help me to understand what makes this hull so much better. I see speed more armor(repair time) and a touch more range, but everything else weighs slightly in favor of the older hull. I must be losing my touch at seeing things.
    they were absolute chalk and cheese in the raid.