Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Strike

Administrator

Dragon Strike

so no data for fleet 3 (and fleet 5) ?

is that why the game hung at that point?

Administrator
    im posting the weekly update now.... i'm guessing there was some missing info

Administrator
    5 the guy that gave it to me hadn't run yet.
    3 the guy that gave me hosed up getting the info

I've got 5 data sitting in my email, but won't get it processed until late tonight when I get home.

I don't think the prizes are worth all the fuss. A new improved coaxial turret that most people didn't use anyway? Launcher shockwave armor? Most of the latest hulls are non-reactive, and many - if not most - players have moved away from a defense centered around launchers.

If I'm reading this coaxial turret correctly, then it might well be a nice addition. This one seems to fire a splash type countermeasure, like the research-able Flack turret. So it has a chance to knowc down groups of missiles in it's splash (4) range.

Now that might be almost moot sinch the Blade missile has 80% flack evade, but there ya go.

does flak evade work against splash?
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKnPZtAHrDU6k/giphy.gif

That's what makes the drac coax so potent, splash is invaluable in this instance, and the extra range and reload over flak guns is nice too.

Three tries, three failures of the Elite Dragon Strike. The immortal Proto Nemesis wins, I'm wasting no more time on it. How in hell Kixeye expects the average player to do this is beyond me.

I'm not sure about the sonar on the proto in Strike but you may try 2 well placed enforcers with Antipode and some subs with either damn good cloak & Seige Z or damn good cloak and Scourge torps on to banjax the Proto.

Borbas in guard does it in pretty fast as well, but I do realize not everyone has it.But using 3 subs to chew it from behind might get you through the proto level.